Friday 28 October 2011

Boy & Girl - joke to share

1) BOY  :  I can't leave you.. 
    GIRL :  Do you love me so much??
    BOY  :  It's not that. You're standing on my foot. 

2) BOY  :  May I hold your hand?? 
     GIRL :  No thanks, it isn't heavy. 

3) GIRL :  Did you miss me while I was away?? 
     BOY  :  Were you away?? 

4) GIRL :  Who was that girl I saw you kissing last night?
     BOY  :  What time was it??  

5) GIRL :  Say you love me! Say you love me!
     BOY  :  You love me... 

6) GIRL :  If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
     BOY  :  Sure, what's your phone number?? 

7) GIRL :  I think the poorest people are the happiest..
    BOY  :  Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple. 

8) GIRL : Do you remember when you proposed to me? I was so
     overwhelmed, I couldn't speak for an hour..
     BOY  :  Yes Darling, that was the happiest hour of my life... 

9) GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever..
     BOY  : Don't you ever want to improve?? 

10) BOY  :  I love you and I could die for you! 
       GIRL :  How soon?? 

11) GIRL1: Have you ever had a hot passionate, burning kiss??
      GIRL2: I did once. He'd forgotten to take the cigarette out of
      his mouth.


12) BOY  : I'm a photographer.i've been looking for a face like yours!
      GIRL : I'm a plastic surgeon.i've been looking for a face like yours!!!

13) BOY  : Hi!didn't we go on a date once? or was it twice?
      GIRL : Must've been once.i never make the same mistake twice!!!

14) BOY  : May i have the pleasure of this dance?
      GIRL : No,i'd like to have some pleasure too!!!

15) BOY  : Will you come out with me this Saturday?
       GIRL : Sorry! i'm having a headache this weekend!!!

16) BOY  : Go on ,don't be shy.Ask me out!
      GIRL : Okay,get out!!!

17) BOY  : Shall we go and see a film?
      GIRL : I've already seen it!!!

18) BOY  : Do you think it was fate which brought us together?
      GIRL : Nah,it was plain bad luck

No comments:

Post a Comment